Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free Digi's!

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know about this awesome site I came across this week called Free Digi Stamps.  This lady finds all the free digi's available that week and posts them in one location.  I just love this.  As most of you know, I love to color, and I'm always looking for ways to save money.  FREE digi stamps are awesome.  So, check out Free Digi Stamps blog today and let me know what you think :)
- Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment