Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow day = Scrapbooking Day!!!

Wake up this morning to some major snow outside and lots of time one my hands sooooooo, I'm scrapbooking!  Had a few copic images colored up and ready to cut up so here are some quick cards I whipped up this morning.  Enjoy :)





The girl is a free digi stamp (have to find the site and will post when I do), the Birds and Frogs are acrylic stamps.  And of course all the sentiments are too.  As I said, quick and easy.  I can't wait to add these to the craft show.  Thanks for looking.

BTW, a side note, I'm joining in a Blog Hop this weekend with Cricky Across the 50!   And I'm giving away some awesome blog candy - Copic Marker Set!!!  So hop on over to my other blog.... Scrapaleupagus to play with us this weekend :)

- Krista

1 comment: