Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Christmas Grins and Giggles


These are two of the little ones I have been fortunate to watch and care for over the years. Krista and I spent a wonderful evening hanging out with this family taking pictures. These pages I made for their mom and framed. This was a bit of a challenge for me because for some UNKNOWN reason, I never scrapbook anything Christmas related. For my first attempt at the holiday theme, I am very happy with the outcome.

~Kori~

These photos were taken by Krista. Check out her Photography Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment