Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sister's Gift


For my dear sister's birthday gift I had pictures of her children taken. These pages I made as part of a Pay It Forward craft challenge and framed for her. They are some of my very favorite pages I have ever made and I love them so much I almost couldn't give them away. Of course in the end I'm so very thankful I did give them to my sister. The look on her face was worth it.

~Kori~

These photos were taken by Krista. Check out her Photography Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment