Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A few cards I made today....

I got so much done today! Which considering that we took on a new puppy in our family today and having to still do the "mommy" thing, I'm actually quite pleased.  And I LOVE all these things I got done.  I have posted basic pics for all my projects but if you want details, please visit my blog Scrapaleupagus I have listed materials and basic how to.






- Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment