If this is your first stop along the blog, I would like for you to take a moment and hop over to Karelj's blog (which is #1 below) and check out our hostess. She has really outdone herself!
Now, on to awesome inspiration!
This is a 1 Corinthians 13. This was the passage that we recited at our wedding. I purposely didn't doing any fancy scrapping on this. It looks very rough and handmade. I wanted to see JUST the important stuff and not get caught up in any details. The pictures of us and the verses that we bound ourselves together with. With this journal, I am going to tell the story of us and our dreams. I would like to someday pass this down to our children. They will have a collected story of our trials and smiles, our almost desperate prayers to have children, and our unfailing love for God and each other. . This is my take on 's I have a dream speech. In that speech, he lays out a powerful vision of a future where hate has been put aside in favor of brotherhood. The book itself is just a premade full size journal I got from Barnes and Noble. I added the glitter details to the leaves as well as the word “Dream” along the bottom. Then some ribbon to finish it off. I realize that its a very pink, girly journal that I plan on giving to my kids, but then again I'm a pink, girly kinda person. I wanted it to reflect me even though its meant for them. On the inside covers I collaged pictures of me and my husband going back to when we first met to present day. I outlined some of the photos with ribbon that quotes
The Grand Prize Blog Candy is the Dreams Come True Cartridge, donated by an anonymous donor!! In order to be eligible to win, you need to leave a comment on each and every stop on the hop, along with a way to contact you. Karelj will choose a winner by random.org on the 18th and announce it on her blog, as well as contacting the winner personally
More to come tomorrow by the other owner of this blog so please remember to come back! Also, we will be posting some amazing blog candy later this afternoon. To get in the drawing, simply add yourself as a follower, comment on this post, and vote on the pole to the left! We will randomly pick someone on Tuesday morning and will contact you to get you your stuffs.
1. Karelj at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity http://karelj.blogspot.com
2. Nicolette at Beyond Scrapping www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com3. Christel at Scrappin' Sista http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
4. Celeste at Touched By a Butterfly www.touchedbyabutterfly.blogspot.com
5. Rachel Henahan at Suburban Crafter http://www.rachelstampshappy.blogspot.com/
6. Stephenie at SS Crafter http://www.sscrafter.blogspot.com/
7. Col at Col's Creative Corner at www.scrappycol.blogspot.com
8. Jessica at Overjoyed Scrapper www.overjoyedscrapper.blogspot.com
YOU ARE HERE!
10. Gina at Gina Thornton Stamping http://ginathorntonstamping.blogspot.com/
11. Monique at Unique Monique at http://uniquemonique01.blogspot.com
12. Kathryn at Creations with Kathryn at http://wamfamily.blogspot.com/