Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Rock Star


My son is such a rock star all the time.  I love these pictures of my son at the botanicle gardens and was so happy when I found this paper to scrap them.  Didn't have to add much, just a few journaling strips, some stars, and faux stitches.  I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I do!
Journaling says....
"As a Rock Star I have two instincts, I want to have fun, and I want to change the world.  I have the chance to do both." -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment