Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kori's Mini Challenge

After the first couple of little photo magnets today, I got kinda bored with what I was working on. But I didn't want to move away from the magnets I am trying to finish. (That fridge will be covered before long!) So I decided to give myself a mini challenge.

The Challenge:

You just got a new paper stack that you absolutely love and adore. You get home, sit down to scrap, and start flipping through the stack...
"Oh that one is cute!"
"This will look great for that picture of the kids."
Then it happens. You come across that one paper in the stack that just makes you cringe a little...
"Hmm, I'll never use that paper."

That's my challenge for today. Use a paper that you don't particularly like, or even one that you outright hate. Stretch yourself to see what you can make beautiful out of something less than desirable.




Above is the picture that I plan on using for this photo magnet. I didn't have a copy of this picture to use immediately, but will rectify that soon.

~Kori

No comments:

Post a Comment