Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Process

I have a completely unorganized and random process for my scrapbooking. I kinda work by the seat of my pants. I have tried to plan things out and sometimes it works. Other times its a disaster that puts me in a creative funk. So over the years I have just learned to work with the chaos. So I sat down early this morning to figure out what I wanted to work on today...

The Process:

 Step 1: Spread a group of pictured out on the table so I can see what I at some point decided I wanted to scrapbook.

Step 2: Flip aimlessly through a big stack of papers.

Step 3: Randomly pic up pictures that might..and I stress the word MIGHT...look good on whatever paper I am looking at.

Step 4: Lather, Rinse, Repeat until....

Step 5: "[She's] having a stroke. A stroke of GENIUS!" - The Producers



~Kori

No comments:

Post a Comment