Welcome One and All

Welcome to our Blog! This is going to be so much fun! This blog is not limited to just one type of craft. While our favorite is scrapbooking (layouts and cards), we venture into altering items, painting, decopage art, and much much more. We're always up for trying something new and for making our mark on the world. Hope you enjoy our projects and are able to draw lots of inspiration and make your own mark!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Photo Magnets

I live in a rent house and it has wonderfully been supplied with appliances. As nice as that is, I do have to say that my refrigerator leaves something to be desired. It works perfectly, but its just not the most attractive color. After seeing Krista make some of these I scraplifted her idea and ran with it. I am on a mission to cover my entire fridge with these adorable little magnets. These are simply 4x6 mini scrapped pages. I buy the frames from Walmart for cheap. And being the loved "Aunt Koki" to lots of nieces and nephews and various other kiddies, I am always being given new pictures. I have found that this is the perfect way to use those little wallet size pictures that I have always been at a loss as to what to do with them.

~Kori


No comments:

Post a Comment