This is one of the layouts that I'm most proud of. And there are many reasons as to why....
1. It is simple, not a whole lot added. I did this on purpose which is def not my regular scrap style.
2. This photo is of my first and only daughter on our first "gals day out" together.
3. This photo is taken by the other host of this blog, my best friend Kori.
4. The colors are some of my favorites and it was the first time I had used swirl stamps.
5. My husband shows it off to everyone who comes over, its his fave too :)
I like to keep scrapbook pages on my walls as home decor. And while I usually tend to change them out and replace with newer layouts I just created....this one is pretty permanent. I don't know if I'll ever take it down and place it in the album.
The journaling rubon says "Perfect....Nothing Better....Irreplaceable....100%....Couldn't Ask for More" and this is so true.